- European authorities do not make a fuss about rape accusations.
- Advising people of ways to reduce the chances that they will be a crime victim is the same as saying that they deserve to be a crime victim.
- Deuteronomy 22:25 stole feminism.
- Only progressive feminists have opposed rape in the past.
- Someday in the future, after capitalism and religion are done away with, feminists might get laws passed against rape.
- It is horrific to call rapists savages.
- "Rape culture" and the actual crime of rape are the same thing.
- Literally everyone Laurie Penny doesn't like was in favor of rape like a week ago.
- Paragraphs in professionally written essays don't really have to like flow together or anything.
- Being against rape this week is racist.
- Theft of feminist rhetoric in the name of imperialism and racism has been going on for centuries.
- If someone predicts that a certain proposed policy is likely to lead to rapes, then the policy is put into practice and does in fact lead to rapes, then the person who made the prediction ... is ... bad... I've lost Laurie Penny's train of thought here.
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Laurie Penny fun facts about the recent gang rapes in Cologne
I inferred most of these, but then I'm a pro. That's why I get the big bucks.