Sunday, August 30, 2015
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Friday, August 28, 2015
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Some interesting little factoids I've been accumulating.
- Rocky IV is literally the only historical precedent for Russian territorial aggression.
- The existence of submarines renders the rest of the navy entirely obsolete.
- When white people get arrested, they're allowed to just beat the cop up and leave.
- All of the dissenting opinions in Obergefell v. Hodges were just crude paraphrases from Leviticus, and are satisfactorily refuted by smartass remarks about shrimp.
- George Takei has dignity.
- Depending on who you are, mentioning slavery can be tantamount to defending it.
- Apart from their genocidal racism, the police never do anything else wrong.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
I'm getting lazy here, that's the actual headline. Anyway, I don't want to insult my readers by explaining that "limited" is the same as "eliminated". You know that.