Friday, October 30, 2015
d͉̼̬̭̻͆ͮ̌͗͝o̡͇̭̬ͥ̆̏͐͗n̸̢̲̭̺̔̔ͧ̿̐ͬ̍̚͘t̟͎̏͌͟p̻̺ͨ̇̏̽̌͘l̸̮̓̿͜ạ̶̼ͫ̄̔ÿ́̋̏̏ͪ̐̾́͏̭͖̟̮̙͇͖͇t̷̲̳̝̬̳̞̄͂͞h͓͍͙̖̱̝̹̿̋͗͗̉̋̐ͅi̴̛̞̟̟͍̿ͨ͊̉̀ͧ̿̓s̰̊ͯ̉̂ͬ̆̕͢͢ hE d̽̍̎ͮ͏͞҉͉͈̮̲̘ͅo̫̫͖̥̲̐ͫ̉̄̿́͢s̵̝̬̣ͨ̐̎ͩͣ͊̊n̫̉̎̾͌ͭ̾t̢̙̠̄͌͢h͎̬̰̒̐ͧ̈́͆̎͋͜ͅa͖͚͒̏̓͌͛͟v̸̩̙͈͎̙̞̤̠̉̈́͌͒ͬ̂ę̸̪͈̺̳̭͙̃̐̿͒́ͩ̒ͮt̨̰̗͈̫̿̾̓o̪̱ͫͤ͌̋̏͗̂̓͢͝͞b̢͊́ͥ́ͧ͑͏̵̺e̶̦̻͗ͩ̀ͮ̏̔̑ŗ̧͙̹̺̬͑̀̑͆͝e̩͎̼̟̜̣͈͊ͮͥ͝͝aͫ̽̏ͯ̈́͢͏̳̩l̛̛̯̤̝̇ͯͣ̐ͯ͛̈͗̂t͖̺̭̮͇̦̟͋͌͜o̴̷̧̮͓̦̮̲ͯͮ͆̎̄͐h͔̱̙̠̭̞͚ͥ̎ͭ̃͐̅͜ͅű̪̱ͩ̑̇r͖̙̫̥͍̻̒̍̃́̽͘t̷̫̲̜̅ͤ̊ͣͩ͜yͧͧ̓̈́̇ͨ̌̇҉͏̠ͅơ̢̼͙̘̫͎̘̑͑̿̐̈ͮ͌͛ͩù̟̜̪͕͖̺͕̯̆̈́̀
Thursday, October 29, 2015
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Monday, October 26, 2015
Sunday, October 25, 2015
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Friday, October 23, 2015
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Sally Kohn: To assert that the pedantic distinction between these amounts to a substantial difference would be to imply that Fundamentalist Christians are suddenly champions of gay rights.
Friday, October 16, 2015
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
I'd better get this out of the way before it's time for the year end best of post.
• Demand threatens to outstrip supply.
• Another asassination via figurative targeting, preempted. Fwew.
• This is my favorite of the poop ones.
• From the Duck Crisis of '13.
• From the Myth Implosion Crisis of '13.
• That old, "policies have secondary effects" mumbo-jumbo, refuted.
• Crypto racism, deduced from supposed policy opposition.
• In which I am rendered speechless, and must merely point at the fascist freak.
• Rape apologism, abbreviated.
• This is pretty disrespectful.
• Rule I made up, enforced.
• Just some guy being racist.
• Analogies are to Hitler what crap is to your mom.
• Borders = racism.
• Getting into some weird headspace here, man.
• Remember Sally Kohn? How about Triumph the Dog?
• A troubling trend is not arrested.
• Something about the guy from Phantoms.
• Look out, it's a homophobe!
• WEE-OOO, someone said slavery.
Monday, October 12, 2015
It is interesting to speculate upon "What conservatives would think if Ben Carson had said that slaves should have been armed to kill their white oppressors.", but there is no way ever to know for sure, because no one would ever say such a bizarre thing. It's safe to assume, however, that Republicans would be all mad and stuff, and not Democrats.
Saturday, October 10, 2015
Friday, October 9, 2015
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Friday, October 2, 2015
Thursday, October 1, 2015
John Hawkins has 25 Useful Political Rules of Thumb I have 25 Zippy Comebacks for him:
- This is victim-blaming, rape-culture, rape-apologism, rape-victim-culture-blame-rape-rape, and racepism.
- The most casual perusal of Talking Points Memo proves that Democrats are always quite moderate and Republicans just keep getting more extreme. But you people don't like reading things that challenge your preconceptions, do you?
- You're the one's who should take responsibility. For the bad stuff. That you're responsible for. Koch brothers.
- That's racist.
- "I'm a big dumb idiot who isn't smart" - Snarls Kook-slimer
- Sometimes they're Green or a Socialist.
- Yeah, like YOU people! Not us, YOU!!!
- "Duh, me no know Republicans extreme because me no reed." - Blames Blow'Beef
- Don't question my patriotism.
- Hey buddy, if you don't like how we do things here in the good ol' USA, yew can just git out.
- This one actually is true, because corporate media has a pro corporate capitali$t bia$. Corporati$m. $wa$tica.
- Yum, white tears.
- (link anecdote about private business that went under due to inefficiency)
- Halliburton Koch brothers pee pee doo doo wee wee.
- So I suppose policies should serve the interest of majorities instead of minorities, then?
- Change "interest groups" to "Jews" and "voters" to "white Christian heterosexuals". Now how does it sound?
- Oh, yeah, well how about I take a dump on your face?
- No, YOU!!!
- Rich people still exist, therefore the government is not taxing and spending enough, QED.
- Eat crap.
- "I like eat poop or something." - Dumn-ass So-smell
- You're so dumb and extreme you don't even believe that we've been constantly moving toward extreme right-wing dystopia no matter how many times you're told.
- That wasn't Voltaire, that was a bad guy, so you're bad.
- Well, I'm SORRY I just truth-blitterated you with my smart-vicserating logic-bombs of win.