Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Behold the white monoculture that is the whitey white Tea Party for whites.

Look at all these white people. So, so, white. Such a uniformly, monotonously homogeneous group that it would be shameful to act as if such a white echo chamber of white conventional whiteness could have any legitimate insight into a heterogeneous, cosmopolitan society. Can you smell the mayonnaise? I'm a pretty smart guy, and I have no idea how people can look at a picture like this, and keep pretending that the imperialist running dog Teabaggers are anything but... dare I invoke Godwin? No, I'm too classy for that.

Hang on, hold the presses, NO ONE EAT ANY POOP JUST YET, I've just come upon some new information that may require a correction to this post and an apology, but first, I've got a cover letter to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment