Victor Davis Hanson thinks the President should Carry a Big Stick or Shut Up. I think it sounds like he might have some kind of Freudian issue with something.
His penis. I'm talking about the size of his penis.
Because of the big stick thing.
Sunday, January 24, 2016
Thursday, January 21, 2016
Saturday, January 16, 2016
Thursday, January 14, 2016
I inferred most of these, but then I'm a pro. That's why I get the big bucks.
- European authorities do not make a fuss about rape accusations.
- Advising people of ways to reduce the chances that they will be a crime victim is the same as saying that they deserve to be a crime victim.
- Deuteronomy 22:25 stole feminism.
- Only progressive feminists have opposed rape in the past.
- Someday in the future, after capitalism and religion are done away with, feminists might get laws passed against rape.
- It is horrific to call rapists savages.
- "Rape culture" and the actual crime of rape are the same thing.
- Literally everyone Laurie Penny doesn't like was in favor of rape like a week ago.
- Paragraphs in professionally written essays don't really have to like flow together or anything.
- Being against rape this week is racist.
- Theft of feminist rhetoric in the name of imperialism and racism has been going on for centuries.
- If someone predicts that a certain proposed policy is likely to lead to rapes, then the policy is put into practice and does in fact lead to rapes, then the person who made the prediction ... is ... bad... I've lost Laurie Penny's train of thought here.
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Monday, January 11, 2016
Thursday, January 7, 2016
... the two worst have to be the presumption of innocence and the right of the accused to face their accuser.